Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Colour Q #280 {I'd Pick You}

I loved the gorgeous rich colors from this week's Colour Q challenge. I wasn't sure about the gold, gold always scares me, but it really made this card shine!  I pulled out the beautiful Love Blooms by Reverse Confetti. 


I used the new MFT colors, Ripe Raspberry, Wild Wisteria, and Pure Plum. I stamped the Love Blooms flowers in the pretty colors and then used the coordinating Love Blooms Confetti Cut dies to cut them out. I used gold cardstock to cut out the leaves. 



The main image panel was cut with the Documented die and I stamped whole Lotta  Dots in wisteria and the sentiment from the Love Blooms set in Plum. I also accented it with a few mini scallops from Double Edge Scallop die

Here is the challenge graphic. Come check it out. 








Hope you're having a great day! We had another snow day today, so we are trying to stay warm! Happy Wednesday!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The gold definitely adds that WOW factor Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Lisa! I love the pop of gold leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a striking card, Lisa, love the gold leaves! So happy to see you at the colourQ, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!