Wednesday, November 27, 2013

RC Color Challenge {still a little time}

There is still time to play. The Reverse Confetti Color challenge is up for another few days. I have another card I made using these awesome colors, just in case you were looking for some more inspiration.
This time I've created a birthday card, combing a few Reverse Confetti Stamps. I used the new LOTS TO SAY for my focal point. 


 I actually used two sentiments from the set, stamping the first one at the top in Navy ink (Midnight Muse by SU).


 I then used the "happy birthday" stamped in Tangy Orange (MFT) onto the sweet double fishtail banner piece from Tag Me Confetti Cuts




I couldn't help myself. I stamped some of those lovely So Stripey  stripes onto my tag as well. Papers are older Studio Calico, Abroad. I loved the fun, graphic style of them. Perfect for a festive birthday card. 









We are so excited to bring you our very first color challenge today.  First, let’s go over some details…


  • The color link list will be open from the 16th until noon CST on the 29th. The color challenge will be posted in the sidebar and you will be able to click on it to get to that month’s challenge post with the link list during this time.
  • Just like the Sketch For You To Try, we are allowing “anything goes” until the end of the year. Note, that we will be adding the Reverse Confetti stamps only in January.
  • You may enter as many times as you wish.
  • There will be a winner each month and that person will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of Color Challenge will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Thank-you for stopping by today. I have a gratitude post coming up tomorrow. It's a Unity Hop day. We hope you'll join us. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. love all the layers! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold fonts, bold colors, bold patterns - a great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, it's becoming clear to me that I NEED more RC stamps! This is super cute, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!