**please scroll down for my Reverse Confetti SFYTT Post**
Hello, I'm back today with the new TCP Tuesday Challenge. It's an embellishment challenge, and here's the catch......use MINIMAL (no more than 2) embellishments on your card. That includes, ribbon, buttons, dots, twine, bling, ect. Try just using paper and ink. Let those stamps do all the WOW for your card.
Here's my take.
I used the Sheepish stamp set for my card today. I colored this ewe up with my distress markers. Super easy and love the look. His scarf was paper pieced with some yellow paper from the Glitz pack, Finnley.
I only used two teeny, tiny staples along with my sentiment. After I added them, I thought I should have just left them off. But, they are there and it still fits the challenge. :)
I added a sweet Inside Pinking cut up edge and some stitching for added interest.
So, here's the scoop.
- The First Tuesday of the Month Alma will post a challenge on her blog. The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page
- If you want to play along you just upload your design on Alma's blog using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and Alma's Blog
You don't have to rush to get a challenge done each week. And you can play as many times as you wish. One sweet entry can win you the whole shebang.
Are you asking yourself "do I have to use TCP stamps"? Well, we're a little partial to the stamps, and it is a TCP Tuesday challenge. KWIM?
EAsy Peasy....now go and create! We look forward to seeing what you come up with.