I'll keep this short and sweet. I have my TCP Blog Hop Post below.
It's chuck full of all the New Release goodies.
Please scroll down to see it.
It is the last Tuesday of the month and I have one more card for this month's TCP Tuesday Challenge. You still have time to play along, too. Make a card with no, or minimal embellishments.
This month it's an Embellishment challenge. Well, actually an anti-embellishment challenge.
I know that I love me some embellishments. Twine, buttons, gems. And, I heavy up on these to make a card. And, that it what happens. The card gets really heavy. And bulky. And hard to mail. So this challenge is about using minimal embellishments. No more than two. And, none of the three items I mentioned above. No twine, buttons, or gems.
Here is a card I made for our middle guy. He won a special award at school a few weeks ago and I gave him this card to tell him how proud we are of him. The stamp set is Aim High.
Since I couldn't use embellishments on my card, I gave it some WOW by using some Gold ink. I also added some fun Cloud Detail, thanks to the awesome Cloud Border cut ups.
You can read all about it over on the TCPTuesday Challenge forum on SCS.
Details are HERE:
- The First Tuesday of the Month I will post a challenge on this blog. The challenge will also be posted on our Splitcoaststampers forum and on our Facebook page. If you want to play along you just upload your design right here on this page using the InLinkz button. (The challenge button will be posted on the right hand column of this blog so you don't have to search around)
- If you want to display your pretties on Splitcoaststampers using keyword TCPTUESOct13
- The Challenge will be a month-long challenge and you can play as many times as you like during that month.
- Cards and projects must have at least one Cat's Pajamas Stamp or CutUps die in the project.
- On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and crowned Swanky Stamper.
- The Swanky Stamper will not only be acknowledged as the Swankiest Stamper for that month, but will also receive some of the stamps from our next release and get to play along with us at our Pajamas Party and Blog Hop. AND... They'll even get a special spot in the Gallery highlighting the project that won them the gig AND as snazzy badge to display on their blog.
- The winner will be announced the First Monday of the month on Splitcoaststampers, Facebook page and my Blog