Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TCP new release Blog Hop!

Hi-deee-ho! Soo happy you are back for more of The Cat's Pajama FUN.



 It's our new release blog hop. You should have arrived here from Susan's awesome blog



But just in case you are just getting started.....make sure you start over on Alma's blog so you don't miss any of the TCP release details. 

First up, I have a trio of ornament tags to share. I love having a stash of tags on hand, especially during holiday time to top off any gift. I used the new Ornaments Cut Ups and  a few sentiments from the holiday sets releasing today to make these. 

Here's a close up of each of the tags. This first one I embossed polka dots with the help of the Dots Cut up. I use a tan embossing mat in my stack as I run it through my die cut machine. Try it with any die and get a great embossed image. 

The sentiment is from Simply Holiday stamp set and I added a strip of the Icing Cut Ups for a fun detail. Cream Seam binding and a touch of MS Tinsel glitter finished this off. 

Next I cut another Ornament from some plaid paper and added a sentiment from Peace, Joy, Penguins. I also stamped a few snowflakes from Believe.



The final tag, has another sentiment from Simply Holiday. I really like that the words are separate and you can customize what colors you want to stamp with. I added the fun ornament accent included in the Cut Ups set,  to the bottom of this one. 


Next up is the adorable Bounce Back bun. Poor thing is under the weather, but I'm sure he'll bring a smile to whoever may receive this card.


 I colored him up with my Distress markers and pieced up his blanket and scarf with the Finnley papers. The icing border was a fun accent on this playful card. 



I used the Dots Cut Ups on this one, but actually used the die to cut out those polka dots. I love how the pattern paper peeks through. You can also see I added some of the cut out dots on my tag. Double duty always makes me happy!

 I used the Luggage Tags cut ups to stamp my sentiment from Bounce Back. I tied it on with a bit of Tinsel Seam Binding ribbon


I've got one last one for tonight. This was a last minute creation yesterday. I just couldn't help myself.  I hadn't inked up these cutie-pie penguins AND I really wanted to show off the other Celebration Topper. Then this card came to life. 



 The stamp set is Peace, Joy, Penguins. Who wouldn't love this tower of cuteness?? I colored them up with my copics and stamped the sentiment in Kraft ink. 



The Celebration Topper was a fun accent and a perfect way to accent these guys. You'll also notice I tucked in another layer of interest by die cutting those polka dots with the Dots Cut ups


Now it's time to move on. Come follow me to Jessie's Blog to see what fabby creations she has for us.






Thanks for hanging with me this past week. I had a blast with my first TCP release. Happy Shopping!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Just A-mazing cards and tags. This are all so pretty. And the bunny one, pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely amazing group of projects Lisa. Thanks for all your contributions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little penguins are my favorite!! I love the colors on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments and great cards! Love all the new dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These tags are so pretty, Lisa! What wonderful details! Terrific cards, too! I am so glad that you are part of The Cat Pack! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!