Sunday, November 18, 2012

CR84FN-Merry Gold Snowflakes

Welcome back for week two of the CR84FN67 Challenge.  Have you played along yet? If not, what are you waiting for?? The colors are so fun and even if you are afraid of GOLD (I was) give it a try. I know you'll create something fabulous. 
Here is another card from me with these fun colors. I used some of the BRAND SPANKIN' new products from My Favorite Things to create this week's card. I went with a festive holiday card, today. 

 Here's a closer look at those dots and snowflakes. I cut two felt snowflakes with the LET IT SNOW DIE-NAMICS and then covered them with gold Glitzy Glitter.  I stamped two different sized polka dots from thew just released DARLING DOTS STAMP SET by MFT. The sentiment is from the very cool, SEASONAL SENTIMENTS set. 

If you look close, you can see a few shimmery gold stamped snowflakes mixed in with the polka dots. Those are included in the SEASONAL SENTIMENTS SET. I painted the stamp with some Champagne Glimmer paint and stamped them on my background. 

A bit of washi tape and a pretty GRAPE JELLY ribbon with a jingle bell finish the accents on this card. 

Here is the inspiration photo and color guide. You can fin all the info about this challenge HERE. Be sure to stop by and see what cards the rest of the DT have for you this week. 


and if you feel like shopping...
HERE's my Inlinkz list. 
click any of the graphics to shop.

Pin It
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Lisa, LOVE the snowflakes and the jingle bell! LOVE the washi tape and the ribbon! PRETTY card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gold snowflakes and beautiful papers make one fabulous card! I love the gold jingle bell too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card I love the colours. The snowflakes are gorgeous as is the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dotty background with those very glitzy snowflakes! The ribbon and jingle bell are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly and beautiful! Love those glittery snowflakes! What a stunner of a card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowie Lisa!! Love your sparkly gold snowflakes and Fab stamped BG too! Really loving the Fun jingle bell as well! Just a Wonderful card! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Lisa! What a beautiful card! Love the shimmery golden snowflakes and the polka dot stamped background! The jingle bell is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those snowflakes!! And I must get that stamp, because your background is fabulous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did fantastic with your gold snowflakes....the purple is what was making me nervous, LOL! Love those dots and who can resist a bow with jingle bells!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love those dots stamped in purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!