Tuesday, November 6, 2012

CAS and more Fall Leaves!

I created this card for a special someone who is joining the MFT team!!! Did you see the announcement??? Hop on over to Kim's Blog to read all about it! I think you'll be excited. I know I am. 

I used this week's CAS challenge from Splitcoast. I had the honor to be a part of the CAS Challenge DT when it first got started. I still love this challenge and the fact that it's on a Monday, makes a great starting point for my MOJO! 


This week was an inspiration photo from Pinterest. You can check out the challenge HERE!  It had leaves, so naturally I was drawn to my FAVORITE (right now) MFT set and Die-namics-Thankful Leaves stamp set and Fall Leaves Die-namics. 


I used BIG GREETINGS  for my sentiment and tucked in a LARGE FANCY FLOURISH and a three yummy MFT Buttons (Kraft, Wild Cherry, and Natural). I actually cut apart most of the loops and tucked them in here and there behind my leaves. Papers are by Basic Grey-Clippings, paired with MFT Kraft, Hot Fudge, and Natural card stock. 

Check out my sentiment. That is the NEW ink, in Wild Cherry,  that MFT is releasing next week. I LOVE it and so will you! Here are the two colors you can pick up with the November Release. 


Teasers start tomorrow....be sure to join us! Hugs!


Pin It


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this card! It's simplicity makes the colors and leaves pop. Great texture by adding the coregated strip on the side.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!