Thursday, June 21, 2012

Hip Hop.....it's Thursday with Unity Stamp Co.


I'm keeping it short and sweet today....my parents are arriving soo and my boys finishing up their basketball camp, I need to get there for the final awards ceremony. 

I got stampy with Unity's Stamp of the Week...it's such a pretty banner image.


  I stamped it 3 times and cut it up and layered each panel with foam adhesive. I love how this turned out.  Doesn't hurt that I used some of my FAVE MME papers.  



 I also used Jen's Deconstructing Sketch 56.  What a great sketch. The pretty open scallop border is a Die-namics.  Some stitching, distressing and pretty twine wrap it all up. 




Check out this week's Stamp of the Week. It's so fun to get a package from Unity every week. You can sign up HERE. 

Unity has a Stamp of the Week - only $5.79 per week {including shipping} USA & Canada
Each week YOU GET A NEW STAMP! :) 
The Unity Design Team provides NEW IDEAS and Inspiration EACH WEEK using the Stamp of the Week.
Just for you!

CLICK HERE for the Unity Stamp of the Week BLOG. Updated WEEKLY with the NEW Stamp of the Week and Ideas.
Click HERE to sign up today on the Unity Website - Paypal accepted!

...and HERE is the BEST PART - Brand NEW and CURRENT Stamp of the Week members will be getting a BONUS stamp - Butterfly Kisses with their Stamp of the Week that starts SHIPPING June 24.

HOW can you GO WRONG? :) 


Hop on over to Robyn's Blog. She's up next!

Have a great day!
Pin It
Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Lisa, your card is gorgeous. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card ! The paper is gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love the wood background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, the wood BG, stitching, dimension. Lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your card! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this Lis! AWESOME stamps and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! each detail is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Lisa! Love the attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, fun card!!! Love the design and that banner is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOVE your papers! LOVE your design too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your card. Thanks for the tip in creating the banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!