Tuesday, November 15, 2011

VIP New Product Tour!

I think you're going to likey, likey this month's VIP package.  I even think it is going to sell out in RECORD time! It's that good! We are mixing things up a bit for VIP this month....are you surprised to NOT see a Who's That Girl image???? ARE you DELIGHTED to find some PI cuties??? I know I was pretty giddy to see these gals in the line up 3 weeks early. AND a fabby die-namic to go along with it....the next in our oval doily series. It's like Christmas early, I tell ya!

  • Pure Innocence Ice Princess stamp set
  • Pure Innocence Holly Girl stamp set
  • Winter Cuties Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Oval Open Scallop Doily Die-namics Die

 and here's what I've got for you tonight. Two cards that make me smile. First up.....Ice Princess.



The Ice Princess set is so fun and will make a great set to use all winter long. I love the playful colors and images in the Echo Park paper pack, Holly Jolly Christmas. A few of the snowflake designs were perfect for this card. I layered her up on the Oval Open Scallop  Doily, added some fancy flourishes (thought they would give some movement to the card.....you know, like wind twirling as she skates.....have I set the scene, yet?! LOL!). The sentiment is nestled in the oval tab die-namic. The pretty lacey flower is by Maya Road and it was in my stash.
Here's a detail shot of her skirt (some red wire cord, and an extra layer pieced on for some depth, one corner of her skirt is actually flipped up, but you can't see it. The flower hides it.)

Then we move on to the beautiful Holly Girl. She's lovely, isn't she??? And she completes the Year of Flowers PI series.  You'll note she comes complete with the "December" stamp. 

 We have a holly bush out front of our house and it's in bloom right now. Love those red berries against the green leaves.
This time I added the oval open scallop doily as a decorative, background element to my card base and the sentiment was stamped on the bracket tab. I added my own holly berry embellie thanks to the die-namics from the Christmas Ornaments die-namics.

Kim's blog has the full list of bloggers.  Join me to see what the rest of the DT did on our VIP Product Tour!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful, Lisa! Love all the icy details on the first one and those red tights on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the first one! SO girly and swirly! And the second one is the PERFECT Christmas card! LOVE IT! Can I order 100 of those?! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, they are both beautiful! I love the flourishes on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty cards! Love the flourish and the flower together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are seriously darling Lisa!! Love that pretty flower!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. great cards both are so adorable...love the flourishes and cord!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!!! I LOVE the flower on your first card! SO pretty! I love the little pieced outfits too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little girl with holly- traditional Christmas colors look great here! Love the craft and the sparkle. Great job Lisa! You are really getting a stash of Christmas cards I bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHHH! These cards are SIMPLY GORGEOUS! I love the paper you've used...and I LOVE this new VIP deal! I need to head over to MFT and check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Love the swirlies on the ice card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!