Thursday, November 17, 2011

Unity Holiday Fun!

Yep, we are in full swing with all things Holiday. 
Have you seen the FUN going on over at Two Peas???
This week Unity is being featured.
Have you seen how HUGE the Two PEAS Unity stock is??  


I've got a few holiday projects to inspired you....I hope!

I think I've said it before....I love matchy-matchy things....
so these Bella Blvd. papers and their
 matching stamps....
L.O.V.E.!
This one is



 Next I used the Welcome Winter set
 (I didn't see this in the two peas store....but it's holiday, so it fits with today's theme.)
More Bella Blvd. papers....and this sweet, sweet tree!
Super simple design,
I think mailable, holiday cards should be.
Scallop border is by MFT.

You can read all about the fun stuff over on the Unity blog.

Hop along....Maria is up next!

click the button and off you go!
Next Blog

See you back here tomorrow.....
I've got another holiday goodie.
It's sparkly!!!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. i'm catching up on your blog and these cards are such a treat, lisa! i esp. love the xmas tree card--great design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That penguin paper is adorable! Love your card- how cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are fantastico! TFS

    Jess B (ippity Chick)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE penguins for Christmas! What a fab card, great combo! Especially love the blues!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 very different cards, but both are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love..Awesome cards Lisa. great Holiday inspiration!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Lisa, you nailed this card. Adorable. These penguins are, indeed, too cool. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. TOOOOOO cute! LOVE your little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That penguin one is beyond adorable, and the theme of matching papers with stamps looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!