Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dare to get Dirty

** scroll down for my MFT Teaser Post**

It's that time of year again, over on Splitcoast Stampers. The Dare to Get Dirty Challenges are well under way.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  Head on over there to read all about it. It's all for YOU,anyway.  This year I am fortunate enough to be hosting one the challenges. Today is my challenge day.
If you are a Fan Club member, you can jump right in here
Here's my card.
I can't give away any of the details, but you can see my challenge up at 8am CT.  But you have to be a Fan Club member to join the fun.  Not a member.....what are you waiting for???  Signing up is easy.  Join  NOW.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this Lisa!!! The butterflies are SO fab over the sentiment panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun colors, and I love the butterfly placement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing it has something to do with dots. :) Bummer, I'm not a member any more but LOVE your card! Super cute colors and layout and DOTS! Congrats on hosting a challenge. We'll have to host some challenges for each other once school starts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!