Monday, February 28, 2011

A new month, a new set of Challenges!

Welcome to my {ippity} post for today. If you are looking for the MFT Teaser Post, please scroll down!  Thanks for stopping by.  Eva is our hostess with the mostest this month and boy does she have some FABULOUS ideas to inspire us this month.
It's the first week of the {ippity}  Challenge with a Twist series and that means you've got another great sketch to work with. I do love this one (okay, I've loved each month so far). A great sketch makes creating a whole LOT easier! 

I had some happy mail days last week and I am so excited about these new papers. The Gertie and Hazel lines from My Mind's Eye just make me giddy! The colors are so me and of course the flowers and patterns are fun to work with. Today I'm working with Gertie. I also pulled out some {ippity} that hadn't seen ink in awhile.  I used the Thought from the Past background stamp and Life is a Journey and added a sweet sentiment flag with the help of (yes, again!) How You Doin'? 
I did flip the sketch and added some scallops.  Remember the sketch is just a starting point. It's a new month and another great prize is up for grabs.

 Be sure to play along, upload to SCS and use keywords: ippity and IHHTC3.  Be sure to check out the {ippity} blog for lots of ippity inspiration.

Maria is up next! click the button and off you go.
Next Blog


Photobucket


9 comments:

  1. SO sweet! I adore your new paper too. Your card is too fabulous, I love how you turned the sketch!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is soooo PRETTY!!!! Love that you turned your sketch and those My Minds Eye papers are the yummiest papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love that paper - great take on the sketch! This is a fun one - I'm gonna play!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Love the combo of ribbon and seam binding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! love your scallops and your use of the 2 different ribbons:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! Love the mix of patterns, scallops, ribbons, oh my! I just got some of this paper and can't wait to play with it. Your card really inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool design and love the way you used the stamps!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!