Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MFT....à la mode Teaser no.2

Hey, now.  You're an All Star. Get your're game on go play. Allll that glitters is gold!.....are you singing it? Can you hear it??? Don't hate me but I've been singing that song all weekend as I played with this stamp set. 

Yep, this card took me allll weekend to finally put together. It had to be worked in stages thanks to my booty-kickin' cold I had. YUCK! But I'm feeling better and now I'm playing nurse to my two little guys who are under the weather. Okay, so you came here to see the goods! I've got 'em!

 MFT has two new à la modes being released tonight at 10pm along with the VIP kit! Here's a peek at the second cool chica! She's sportin' a flag and some cool sports attire! LOVE her. She's a natural paired up with the stacking stars die-namic and the star border die, too. I put some of that yummy Camp Fire dp to work by Oct. Afternoon. LOVE the playfulll colors and all those stars.

 You'll also spy a baby braddie and some striped twill ribbon. The All Star à la mode is stamped on the x-press blending cs and colored with copics. I did up two of the flags and cut one out and popped it up with a foam dimenional to add more interest. Like it?
Since I used a dark cs I also made the inside pretty with more paper, and one of the layers from the Layered Lables die-namics and some more stars. It's the perfect spot to write your own little message!

Head on over to Kim's blog-o! She's got the line up for today's teaser posts. Thanks for stopping by.
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Lisa! You had me singing there for a sec. LOL! Glad you're feeling better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card , love all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa she looks great, I love all the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lisa! This card is really cute. Love the use of the stars and she is colored perfectly! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Lisa! Your bright colors are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, Lisa!! That paper is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DELIGHTFUL my friend! ADORE the papers and your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute, love the "sporty" colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how you did this sick, but it's pretty darned awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO cute, Lisa! I LOVE it! (And thanks for sticking that darn song in my head.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too cute with all the stars and bright colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!