Tuesday, July 13, 2010

MFT Surprises!

Be sure to check out MFT blog today. We've got more FUN up our sleeves. I don't have a sneak peek to share, BUT I haven't showed this sweet Joliene-Just for You card I did for last week's release.
I just think she is the sweetest. My BoBunny dp was the inspiration for this card. I used 2 new die-namic dies on the outside-the rolled flower and the open scalloped.
Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone, and did up the inside, too. The butterfly included with the stamp set was just begging to be used. LOL! I did up the sentiment on part of the Framed Greetings die. You can only get the die with the stamp set-but you'll want them both anyway, trustme!
One more thing, It is NOT stamping related. I'm all about passing on a good thing, especially if you live in the Cincinnati area. I found a great photographer. Check out these pics of my guys-Love how they turned out! Tree House Family Photos. She was great to work with and prices are very reasonable.
Thanks for coming by today. I'll see you back tomorrow for a sneak peek at some more NEW MFT!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. WHAT were you thinking NOT posting this??? It's SO GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that DP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, Your card is darling inside and out. I love that image and I love that you added the rolled flower in it. The paper you picked is perfect for this card.
    Beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a cutie! Love the rolled flower on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my GOSH, this is pretty! I love the distressed look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics of your boys are just too precious!!!!
    I love the pp on this card, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O M G!!! I didn't see this one (a little behind on my blogging) this one is absolutely gorgeous girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so soft and pretty! Love the inside!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!