Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hip Hop

It's been kind of a chill week around here in our house. I like that, but it kind of makes me lazy. I guess once in a while it's good to be lazy, right? BUT in my crafty world, I've been busy, busy! Like always, right?! Hip Hop is here and I used this week's sketch challenge to motivate me-I love a good sketch. The Unity Challenge thread is updated and organized. Have you checked it out yet? Use keyword, HHSC16 when uploading to SCS.

I kept my card really simple. I pulled out one of my go-to {ippity} sets,Just Wanted to say, for the sentiment and birdie and Love in Return has the perfect flagged banner to use with this sketch. I used some more lovely Graphic 45 dp along with some new yummy SU colors-baja breeze, espresso, and marina mist!


Next Blog



Maria is up next. I can't wait to see what she has created for us this week. Follow along through the hop and if you get lost, you can always pop back to the Unity or {ippity} blogs to find your way. Enjoy the day!



Photobucket




25 comments:

  1. I love your card.... very pretty!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo pretty Lisa!!! happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. I love the blue and chocolate ribbon. Gorgeous.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and just love your take on this fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, your simple card is so adorable! Love how you added the little bird at the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card :D good take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very sweet card. I know it will be appreciated when used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - love the blues which of course is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the monochromatic blue with the big brown bow....TOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Just love that little birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sympathy cards can be so hard to make - this one is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love the blues with the rich brown ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty card - I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's one of my favorite sets as well! and this is a beautiful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such clean lines and wonderful color combination. That birdie is priceless

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that card! The brown bow really tops it off!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card--it is always hard to make these cards (sympathy) but you made this STUNNING!! Love that bird:) TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. great card so soft like in the bule great job

    ReplyDelete
  20. so sweet, lisa! love this sketch, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. yes, It's simple but super duper cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super beautifully sweet! LOVE absolutely LOVE the colors! Just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!