Monday, July 6, 2009

Stars and Stripes-Six Chicks Project parade

Can you believe it's July 6th already? Wow! The summer needs to sloooooow down. The good news is it means today is the Limelight Six Chicks project parade. Since we just celebrated the 4th of July, we Mandy decided to have us work with Stars and Stripes and I finally decided to get a home decor piece done. I can not begin to tell you how simple and quick this project came together. I have no idea why I have waited so long to do up a picture frame. Here are the products I used. The paper, ribbon, and buttons you can get from Limelight Papercrafts, of course! I purchased a cheap white frame and added a few embellishments and some cute little chipboard letters and I created this fun frame! I punched out the stars with my small and large star punch (by SU) and added some buttons to finish it off. I love that limelight carries these white chipboard alphas. You can color them any color with your copics. I used basic black here. See what you have and get creating. Really, it's that easy! Come follow me and see what the rest of the DT did with stars and stripes: Mandy, Amy, Lorie, Lee, JenMarie, Ryann, and our Guest designer AJ. ! Have a great week1 Hugs, Lisa

11 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! I love how the red, white, and blue look so everyday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely darling...that photo of your kids is stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture frame came out so cute. And browsing through your blog I found lots of inspiration TFS!!! I'll be visiting more often.
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie!! I love this frame. Especially the cuties in it! Have a great week!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Can't wait to see your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowsers! love the frame! great stuff Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!