Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Morning Post- Buttons Galore!!!

Good morning fellow stampers. Is it just me, or does it seem a little quiet out in blog land this last week? I hope that means you are all enjoying the summer. I'll keep this short. I've been playing with my buttons thanks to the new PTI set, Everyday Button Bits. I'm so glad I splurged and bought this set. It really is such an ingenious idea for a stamp set. I did these two on Wednesday. Among many things I love about this set, I have to say the sentiments are awesome!!! There are 11 (I think) and they are made to pair perfectly with the images. Plus I love how there are a mix of fonts, I just love that!
This card I did using the sketch challenge on SCS from this week. I had fun digging through my buttons looking for different sizes. I finished off each button in a different way. Hugs and Sunshine! -Lisa