Thursday, June 19, 2008

NMBS Blog Challenge!

You have heard me speak of the GSG and the amazing swap cards I get from those girls. Well, I am also part of two other swap groups that are equally talented. One of those groups is called NMBS. Just this week we also decided to start a group blog to show off some of the great talent of it's members. One of our members, Teresa Shaw (Inkfully Yours), took the time to get the blog started and even posted the first challenge. Anyone can play, so feel free to post a comment here with a link to your card or blog. The challenge this week was a Limited Supplies challenge. Check out the Blog Here.


Use: black and white and 1 accent color, flower stamp, and a mandatory accessory of Bling!

Here is my card! Thanks for a great challenge, Teresa. Can't wait to see what the next Challenge Hostess comes up with. Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. You are just too good at keeping up with the challenges, I am jealous!! I love the little frame you made with the gel pen and great flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Lisa!!! The flower really pops on the black background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!