Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dots of all Types



Have I told you before that I love polka dots? Well, I do. Look at all the dots on this card. This card is another SU CASE, I believe I saw a similar card in last month's Stampin' Success. I don't know if there is a name for the technique, but I've wanted to try this out for some time now-the punched circles on the top of the card. I think it is such a cool look, punch out shapes in the same color card stock as the background. It gives the tone-on-tone look I love. It is subtle yet striking! Try it! The polka dot paper is from the soft sky prints pack. I used the stamp set, All in A Row and then tied some wide choc. chip grosgrain ribbon to pull in another color for accent. This is another SUO card. Have a great day!
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. SWEET polka dot card! Love the tone-on-tone look!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...the circles look great..neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Fabulous use of dots and that last row from All in a Row really makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those dots!! What a pretty tied ribbon too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and your stamping is awesome! I have tagged you on my blog so I could share your great work with others!
    Kirsten
    http://redvelvetsneakers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!