Wednesday, June 20, 2012

MFTWSC77-Think Happy

 So, I remembered to sign up on the DT side and include my post in this week's sketch. I forgot to do that last week....I had a card completed inside and out!

 It's another great sketch to play with this week. This one is a version of one of my go-to sketches. I love the double tilted panels. 

I used the sweet Freckles PI for my card along with some Jillibean Papers.  Those tilted panels were cut quick and easy with the RECTANGLE STAX 1 & 2 DIE-NAMICS. A perfect matt every time!

Thanks to her cute paper pieced smock, I just had to add a layered up Pretty Posies Die-namics.  The sentiment was added to a flag from First Place Award Ribbon.  It was just wide enough...perfect!

I added a touch of softness with some Wild Cherry felt and a Wonky Scallop Border Die-namics. I used some MFT cardstock on my card-Kraft and Blue Raspberry

Join us for this week's Sketch. YOU could win a prize....what's better than an MFT Gift Voucher???  

Here is this week's Sketch. 

Kim has the DT line up. 

Pin It



  1. LOVE this!! She is SUCH a cutie and i love her outfit! LOL! Fab flower/button combo too!!!

  2. very beautiful card, Lisa, gorgeous flower!
    hugs, Alina

  3. EEk!! So cute!!! Love your piecing and how the papers really pop against the kraft!! Love it :)

  4. So cute! Love your mix of patterned papers and the pretty flower embellishment!


Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!