Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WSC-Flying By

**Please scroll down for my TEASER post**


I'm back with my second post for today. It's Wednesday, so that means we have our weekly sketch challenge for you.  The layers are fun to work with on this sketch.  I think I'm going to play with this one again.  For now, I used the YOU MOVE ME stamps and Die-namics to pull together a sweet boy birthday card.
I used some of the Oct. Afternoon papers and a whole row of clouds for the long skinny border.  I combined the small puff of cloud/smoke from the You Move Me set and the smallest CLOUD TRIO Die-namics and stitched them on with a zig zag stitch. The cardstock is fossil and Jelly Bean Green.

Here is this week's sketch.
As always, we hope you 'll join in on the fun.  There is a gift certificate up for grabs....just be sure to upload your creation to the SCS Gallery with the proper keyword.

Check out Kim's blog for the DT line-up with this week's sketch.

See you back here tomorrow....more Teasers on it's way!





Pin It 

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Lisa! The blue felt clouds are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you take on the sketch, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute Lisa! LOVE these papers with this set...so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeeek, I totally love this!! Great use for the map paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!