Monday, February 13, 2012

TCPTUES-Head in the Clouds

I totally thought this posted this morning...ugh! hate when that happens....






Happy Monday!!! We had a great weekend, despite the FREEZING COLD temps (I shouldn't complain...it's really the coldest it's been all winter AND it's FEB!!).  We celebrated another birthday in the house....my middle guy turned 8!!!  His party is this Friday and then, Phew....the birthdays are  over for awhile. 
I did get some crafty time in and joined in on last week's TCP TUESDAY challenge. It was a beautiful, rainbow colored inspiration photo.  Check it out, here

Pin this Card:
Pin It










I inked up one of my favorite bunnies, Take Off ....and knew I wanted to add color with my TWINE! I also cut a few clouds from the zig zag pattern by MME-On the Bright Side. To help the main panel POP a little more, I also added a Big Pinking border Cut Up.

Here's a close up of the crystal effects I added to the goggles, as well as some of the dimension with my layers. 






Kind of a clean and simple layout, but it packs a lot of punch with the twine, buttons, and border! The bright colors make it a FUN card. 

Pin It
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love that chevron striped cloud and all the colourful twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. That tilted panel is perfect for the bunny in the plane and the chevron paper cloud is just great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!