Monday, February 27, 2012

Stamp of the Week-Unity




Sooooo....
have you jumped on the Stamp of the Week deal with Unity?
It's a GREAT program, guaranteed to bring you 
beautiful stamps every week. 

I don' t know about you, but I LOOOVE
my happy mail!
shhhh! I'm kind of addicted to getting things in the mail. 

You can read all about the 
Stamp of the Week 
HERE!
for now, I'll leave you with this beauty
from this week's SOTW!
Love Lives Here

Pin It



I just ADORE it!
it's by our own, Angie Blom!
Here's a close up.

AND it even come with a sweet, little
"I love you" sentiment.
I added it to a heart and created a charm
for my buttoney bow!





Sign up for Stamp of the week HERE!


Pin It
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fab card! I was just designing a card with the ribbon at a diag- great minds think alike! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!