Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Be an MFT VIP!

Wow! It's here! The My Favorite Things VIP collection is now available! But HURRY!!! the VIP Kit is only available in limited quantities.....once it's gone, it's gone and you'll have to wait until the Sept. release to get the fabulous WTG stamp set and the die-namic included in the kit.
If you are just getting started, make sure you start back at Kim's Blog.  She's got all the deets and the link to the first person on our hop tonight.

Here's what you'll get with the collection:
  • Who's that Mummy stamp set
  • Mummy Sentiments mini (VIP exclusive stamp set - will never be offered for sale or be available again $9 value, FREE)
  • Rolled Mum Die-namics Die
 I think this month's Who's That Girl is a riot! I love her sassy pose, and all wrapped up....ack! Too, cute! I'm all about  cute-sie Halloween, not Spooky! 
First up, my card. I used some of my grey copic markers to give her some shading. I mounted the whole panel on black licorice cs and decided the mini banner border die-namic was a fun accent to add to the side.  I thought it kind of looked like teeth. Then,  I pulled out some vellum and used a spider web embossing folder to create the unique background. I off-set everything at different angles and tied it all up with the black ribbon and MFT Twine!


Next is a tag I made.  I thought it would be fun to add to a treat bag when the holiday rolls around.

 I love having already made holiday cards and tags in my stash, ready to go.  Since I had the vellum cardstock out, I decided to use it for my Rolled Mum flower (included in the VIP Collection).  It gives a sort, of  ghost-like apprearance. I used a bone folder to roll back the petals on the mum.  I ♥ my Tag You're It die-namic. I also paired up the mini banner die-namic, First Place Award Ribbon die-namic and some MFT Twine!

Arlene  is next! I know she'll amaze you. I'll race you there!
Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Love your vellum spider web, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are both so adorable. Love the web embossing behind the image and the cute tag. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh I love the spider web, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects!! I love how the vellum looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I love the embossed spider web on vellum - brilliant! Gorgeous flower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my WORD girlie! LOVE that embossed vellum panel! That is SO cool! The tag is AMAZING as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tag and wow, that embossed vellum spider web ROCKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this!! The colors are FAB!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your rolled mum, I haven't tried to use mine yet...a little scared!! I have an issue with the rolled flowers, I will master them yet! And the card...LOVE the web! Great job GF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That vellum spider web looks amazing! Love it! Cute tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That spider web is super spooky--way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vellum spider web and the EF in the background. Great blue highlights around your image, gives her that eerie feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ditto that on the vellum. That really adds to your mummy. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The vellum spider web looks fantastic! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the addition of your clear spiderweb! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute! love the spiderweb! I can't believe Halloween is just around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heehee, she's so sassy! Great job with all the angles! Cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your vellum items are fantastic! Love that spider web.

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWESOME card and tag. I love that dry embossed vellum spiderweb.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!