Friday, January 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti January RELEASE is LIVE!

Today is the day! The Reverse Confetti January Release is LIVE! I am so happy you are here with me. It's always a great day when you can get some new, fabulous stamps and Confetti Cuts from Reverse Confetti

I was really excited to use some of the smaller images from Picture Perfect on a lovey card and keep it Clean & Simple. I started with the Outlined Frame Cover Panel in Premium Polar White and then used the sentiment from Picture Perfect to inspire my card. 

I colored up the drive-in image and popcorn and then used the Picture Perfect Confetti Cut and added them to the center of the card base along with a Midnight outline heart from the Big Love Confetti Cuts. I balanced out the card front with a scattering of the stars from Picture Perfect


I have one more card for you today. I had to use another of the cuties from Love is in the Air. I started with the Outline Frame Confetti Cut.


I adore the sweet little raccoon from Love is in the Air and colored him up with Copics. I then cut him out with the coordinating Love is in the Air Confetti Cuts


I wanted to pack a punch with the sentiment so I combined the Big Love Confetti Cuts with a sentiment from Love is in the Air. I love how you can layer up the Big Love CC with Piggy Bank and Salsa card stock. I then tucked in some of the clouds from Cloudy Days Cover Panel. I added a touch of sparkle with some chunky glitter. 




Here is the Blog Hop List. 



Come follow me and check out the awesomeness!

 Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Michelle Short

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Jenny Colacicco

Kathy Schweinfurth

Jane Trivedi

Amy Rohl

Jeanne Jachna

Rebecca Keppel

Julee Tilman

Audrey Tokach

Kavya

Becky Roberts

Candice Fisher

Amy Tsuruta

Cheiron Brandon

Deanne Kuntz













1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!