Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Color Throwdown no.595


 Jodi is our hostess this week and she picked a beautiful classic combo. I love pretty much any color with black and white. This week, the generic colors are Aqua, Black, and White.

If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword CTD595, and please use #ctd595 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog.  And remember only paper created designs are allowed.

Those sweet little dots on the lounge chairs from the inspo photo called out to me. The Snowball Cover Panel was the perfect fit for my background. 

I colored up the Butterfly Blossom with an assortment of aqua Copic markers. I framed it up with a Circles 'n Scallops. The sentiment is from So Many Sentiments



Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!


2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful! I love that coverplate paired with the great circle and your butterfly. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!