Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Color Throwdown 593- Handcrafted Hello



Hi, all!  Broni is this week's hostess for the new Color Throwdown challenge.  She chose a sweet spring-like color palette for us to play with this week.  The generic colors are Pink, Blue, and Yellow.

If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword CTD593, and please use #ctd593 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog.  And remember only paper created designs are allowed.

You know I reached for some Reverse Confetti for this week's challenge. I wanted to color up a pink bunny, so I grabbed the Crafty Friends (all links are below. Please and thank you) stamp set and my copics and got busy. 



I used the Double Stitched Window Cover Panel in Navy to frame up the sweet little scene. I blended on some Sunshine ink to add in a bit more of the yellow color from the graphic. I finished the sentiment with some white embossing powder from WOW! 




Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!