Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ May Release/ Happy Birthday




 
It's here, it's here....the May Release from Reverse Confetti is LIVE! I'm so excited to see you all get these awesome products into your hands. I also want to say Happy Birthday to RC. I have been blessed to be a part of the team for the last six years. 


I have two cards to share today showing a little more of the fun stamps and dies. If you remember back to day 1 of the countdown, you might remember my other Celebrate card, with the letters all cut from the Sweet Stripes paper. This is the left over, positive piece from that card. I lined it with some Navy card stock and added back in the bits of the negative letter pieces. I love the Party & Celebrate Confetti cuts.  The font is big and bold, great for all celebrations.  



I decided to add the adorable little bear from Ice Cream Social. I also added a sentiment from that set to complete my card's greeting. 


I had the Party Animal stamp set on my desk, and decided to color up the cake image. It was the perfect size to fit in the circle from my new favorite tag, See Through Tag Confetti cuts. I simply added the sentiment under the image.  


I love how the diagonal stitched lines really pop in the Premium Polar White card stock. I tied on some bakers twine and added the completed tag to the top of some polka dots from the Darling Dots paper. I did add some glitter to my cake frosting, even though you can't see it in these photos. 







and here is a look at the New Products I used on today's projects. 








Thanks so much for all your love and support this week! 
I thoroughly enjoy reading each of your comments. 


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Love your first card, I imagine a matcha green tea ice cream cone :) Your second card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! I love the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your green ice cream--it's different. And animal cards are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ice cream social is so adorable. I am thinking the paper packs are a must have also. Happy Birthday RC you are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!