Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Color Throwdown 544- Celebrate





Hi everyone, this week Wanda is pinch hitting for Amy Rohl who had a mishap that will require some time off from the CTD duties (wishing you a quick recovery, Amy!). Amy had already picked this wonderful color combo of coral, aqua and navy--and any other neutrals you need to complete your design.

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD544, and please use #ctd544 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog.  All of the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure.  And no digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.   


Last week I was on death's door. Well, not really, but I did have Strep throat and it was horrible. So, sadly, I missed out on the challenge. I didn't want to miss another one and I loved these colors. I thought about using a whale, but I went with another large mammal, this adorable ellie from Reverse Confetti. It's called Party Animal and it's adorable.  I colored him up with some Copic markers in aqua colors. One of my favorite things about stamping and creating with paper....you can make it anything you want. I then used the Party Animal Confetti Cuts to cut him out. 



I pulled in the coral color with Coral ink blended onto  Polar White card stock cut from the Split Circle Cover Panel. I popped it up with foam dots, you can see the detail here in this photo. 


The sentiment was easy with the help of Navy card stock and the Party & Celebrate Confetti Cut. I finished it off with a greeting from So Many Sentiments. A strip of striped paper from Sweet Stripes


Now here is some great inspiration from the talented design team.  We can't wait to see what you create!


For more inspiration, check out the design team members' creations below, and get inky! We can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

The Challenge info is here!



Please stop by and check out our May Guest Designer

Cécile Ribon, May Guest Designer -  jeux de mains, jeux de vélin


Amy Rohl-taking a short break

 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!