Thursday, February 21, 2019

Color Throwdown 531- Hello Friend


Hello everyone! Amy Rysavy is our host for week's Color Throwdown challenge! This week's color challenge is definitely an out-of-the-box combo (for me anyway!) but I just LOVED how they all go together! The colors for this week are to use rust, purple, grey and whiteRemember we just use generic colors (so any brand/type/whatever you have will work) and you can always feel free to add in neutrals (white/black/etc) to make your creation pop!

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the keyword CTD531, and please use #CTD531 and #colorthrowdown on social media so we can find your gorgeous creations!  When linking up your creation using the linky tool below, please be sure to link your specific post, not a general link to your blog.  All of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, and you can always check there to be sure!

One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.


I pulled out a handful of my Reverse Confetti products for my card this week. I am loving stencils and my Life Changing Blending Brushes and my glass Media Mat by Tim Holtz. I used Wilted Violet Distress Oxide ink with the Leaf Lattice Stencil. I then inked up the sweet little houses from Holiday Gnomes in Stormy ink and used the matching Holiday Gnomes Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 



I created a custom greeting with the "hello" word die from Thanks & Hello Label Confetti Cuts. I cut it twice from Premium polar White card stock and blended on the purple ink to make it pop. I used the word "friend" from With Love sentient set. I just masked off the other words allowing me to only stamp what I wanted. I added the rust color from the challenge with Rust card stock and the sweet little sprigs from Flower Wrap Confetti Cuts. 



Now here is some great inspiration from the talented design team.  We can't wait to see what you create!
Leigh O'Brien - leighobrien24 - February Guest Designer



 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!