Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs March Releas-Day 3

Woohoo! It's bee a great week with all the new March Release products from Lil' Inker Designs. It's a fabulous release and you are going to fall in love with all the sweet Easter and Spring stamps and dies. I did! We are on day 3 (if you missed the first two days, be sure to check them out) and it's our final day of projects. 


Today I am showcasing the beautiful florals from this release. It's a stamp set called Bouquet of Roses. I just love it and had a lot of fun coloring up the blooms with a mix of colors from my Zig Clean Color Brush Markers and a water brush. 


After I colored up the flowers and let it dry (I use a heat gun to speed this process up. yes, I am impatient. lol). I used the Bouquet of Roses dies to cut it out. I used the Eyelet Cover Up die for my background and framed up the bouquet with a Stitched Mats Rectangle die. I kept the whole card white so the bright blooms would really pop. 


I really love that Laura included a word die with the Bouquet of Roeses dies. The font is awesome and if it looks familiar it's the same as the "hello" die from Wreath of Roses. I cut it three times, twice with Stone card stock and the third time with Stormy card stock. I off set the darker layer a bit to create a shadow effect. I also added some clear wink of stella glitter to the top of the greeting and to some of my flowers. 


This next card was actually the first card I made for this release. I used the Bouquet of Roses stamp to create a pretty white embossed background on some teal card stock. After the embossing was cooled, I used the Silly Stitched Square die to add some stitched detail and then I used the Stitched Mat-Circle die to cut out a window to showcase my sentiment. 


I used two different greetings from the Bouquet of Roses stamp set, one stamped in the background and the other on a white card stock strip. I added a pop of color with some bright pink twine. 


Here is a list of everyone participating in today's hop:


Here is a closer look at the new products I used today. 
Thanks so much for hanging with me this week. I love reading all your comments.
 Good luck in the contest! 




35 comments:

  1. Nice presentation on both cards... The flower Bouquet is really "stand up"! I appreciate your sharing your inspiration with us and inspiring us to follow your lead. I would so enjoy winning this release, however iI wish the best to anyone who wins! God bless you... Diana O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards you created with this bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Lisa. This set is really lovely.
    I love how you used it to make a BG on the teal cs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love how the colors pop off the white card! You have some awesome skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards!!! Love layouts and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so beautiful!!! And I love how you used the bouquet to create a background on your second card! Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you showed two unique ways to use the same stamp. The first one is glorious with all that color, and I love the second one as a background stamp... Love white embossing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH SOOO pretty!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the bright cheery flowers. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the white embossed great job! Those colors you choose are beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both are stunning cards Lisa, you have really showcased the Bouquet of Rose's in a beautiful way.The tone on tone mat/eyelet looks so gorgeous together with the colourful bouquet, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are special cards. I love them! Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait for this release to go on sale so I could get them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ow you framed the bouquet. Beautiful projects

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so beautiful!! I Iove how you used the roses bouquet!! Such a beautiful background. Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!!! Love how you framed and showcased the bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful coloring on your flower bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the framing on your Rose Bouquet card. Such a pretty Mother's Day card. Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are so lovely! My favorite is the last one with the white embossing. Love that design!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The floral bouquet is so pretty. I really like this unique new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The floral bouquet is so pretty. I really like this unique new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards! Love the bouquet and the layering on your first card! And your second card is so pretty with the color combo and white embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are beautiful. Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty cards - love the boquet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful use of color on both card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your samples today - so many awesome ideas to try out now lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved the colors you used in your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The cards are gorgeous! love the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  28. No one would even had guessed you used the same stamp for both of these cards!! Thank you for sharing in your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That’s a gorgeous bouquet !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such amazing colouring on the first one!! And I just love the white embossing on the 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love both your cards! They are really stunning. The white embossing looks gorgeous and the eyelet background is subtle but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!