Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti November Release!

Happy Reverse Confetti Release day!!! I am so excited for you all to get a chance to shop. All the new products are loaded into the store. Be sure to stop by Jen's Blog, she always has the release details. 

Totally loving these sweet snow buddies. They are from the Cool Friends stamp set and super easy to color up. I stamped them with the RC Midnight ink onto Cloud White card stock and did a little quick water coloring (yes, the ink is water resistant and the Cloud White card stock is great for watercoloring) with my Zig Clean Color Brush markers. I am using the colors from this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #478. After I colored them, I used the Cool Friends Confetti Cuts to cut them out. 


I used a green pattern from the Cheerful & Kind paper pack and cut it with the Large Diamond Cover Panel Confetti Cut. I used Dark Roast card stock to cut out the amazing  Scalloped Square, to frame up my snow cuties.I just love the stitched details. I added a glittery snowflake from Let It Snow Confetti Cuts.  I stamped a sentiment from Cool Friends in Midnight ink onto a Sand banner die from Greetings Frame Confetti Cuts. Such a happy, fun card dontcha think?? 


And now the blog hop. 



Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Reverse Confetti blog 
Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Laurel Seabrook







I just adore this release and I hope you do too! Shopping is open.
thanks for all your support and comments this week. 
I appreciate you all. 

Also.....I used this week's Color Throwdown Challenge colors for my card today.
Be sure to check out the challenge and what the CTD team as done with them. 
Hello there!Lynn is the hostess for this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #468!  I hope you'll like the Brown,Orange,Green and Kraft fall colors I chose for this week's challenge and I hope they inspire you to create something special. They may be fall colors but I had fun creating the wintery scene with them. 

For more inspiration, check out the other design team members' creations below, and get inky! We can't wait to see what you come up with this week.

Kelly Lunceford, November Guest Designer - Flutter by Atomicbutterfly
and now the team:

Happy crafting!
Thanks for stopping by today.

6 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!