Friday, November 24, 2017

Lil' Inker Designs Mini Release is LIVE

Happy Friday! Hopefully you all had a great Thanksgiving. Don't forget the Lil' Inker Designs Mini release is LIVE!!! AND the SALE starts today! You also get a FREE gift with purchase. Check it out. 


and this!


I saved a project using the new Unstoppable stamp set for today. I just love these images and the sentiments included. I hope you do to! 

I love the Tribal Chic Cover Panel. It was a great way to add a little texture to the background. I added a strip of silver glitter paper, too. 


Have a great day and Happy shopping! 
Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. The Unstoppable set is just lovely. The images can be combined in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!