Monday, May 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti May Release

3.....2.....1.......Wooohooo!!! Happy Birthday to Reverse Confetti!! Today is party day, well, it's Release Day and we couldn't be more excited for you to get all the gorgeous new stamps, Confetti Cuts, and new colors in your hot little hands!! Thanks for joining us all week for our countdown, we have one more day of pretty projects to share with you all.  All the new products are loaded into the store. Be sure to stop by Jen's Blog, she always has the release details. 

I used the new Rounded Top Tag Confetti Cut on a few projects this release. I love it. This time I decided to show you all the parts to the die. The rounded top layer adds a fun accent. I cut the cute dotted pattern paper from Pattern Play  and then used the rounded rectangle layer from the die to cut the sentiment panel. I stamped the "you are awesome" sentiment from the new Simply Sentiments  in Lime Green ink. You know I love my die cut words, so I cut three of the "thanks" from the Hello & Thanks Label Confetti Cut set and glued them together to give it some depth and completed my sentiment tag. Isn't it so pretty in the Mist card stock.  The Round Top Tag Confetti Cut was cut in Sand card stock

I carried over that kraft color theme and used the Sand card stock to cut the awesome Treat Tube Topper Confetti Cuts. These Treat Tubes make the best little gifties. You can fill them with anything. I filled mine up with some colorful Mike 'n Ikes. I tied it all up with some ribbon and solid twine. 




There is so much more to see. Don't miss the blog hop. 




Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend-Tricia Barber
Lisa Henke<---you are here










thanks so much for all your kind, sweet words.
I love them all and appreciate you! 




Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I love that tube topper...your tag is perfect for the gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun project! Wouldn't a group of kids love these at a party?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a great gift. Love this release.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and cute! Perfect size too! ❤️ Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now I want some Mike n Ikes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, love the tag. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that rounded tag so much!! Really cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so clever, girl! The tag is perfect with the topper and so are your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great project. It has inspired me to my husband a well deserved goodie box.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great and colourful way to make someone's favourite treats even more special!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!