Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Color Throwdown 445-You're Swell

 


Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

Jodi is here with our newest Color Throwdown Challenge, #CTD445! I am SO in love with this color combination of navy, light pink, white and gold, and I hope you all love it as well!  Remember, we use generic colors, so if you use any navy, light pink, white and gold, you are, well, as good as gold!  You can always add in any neutrals, as well!

If you upload to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD445, and please use #ctd445 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of the post, please link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog--all of the "rules" are in the right sidebar, please check them out if you're in doubt. One last detail to remember -  no digital designs--only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed. Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.




I played up the stripes with the awesome Big Stripes Cover Panel in Navy. I used the Cloud White card stock for my card base. I then pulled in the pink with the anchor from the Seaside stamp set. I samped it in Piggy Bank and used the Seaside Confetti Cuts to but it out. I stamped the sentiment in Midnight ink and added some Gold glitter dots, light pink sequins and a wood veneer heart. I tied on a bit of gold twine. 




Check out what the team has created with these colors, and then add yours!  We cannot wait to see what you create!

Amy Tsuruta- Tsuruta Designs- May Guest Designer!

and now the team:

Happy crafting!










Thanks for stopping by today. 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!