Sunday, May 8, 2016

Reverse Confetti May Release

Wooohoo! It's time.....the Reverse Confetti May Release is LIVE!! I have had so much fun sharing my new release projects with you all the past three days. We have one more day full of all the new products.


 Please join us for the Blog Hop before you shop (or after, but don't blame me if you need to place another order. lol!).
I had so much fun creating this card and combing lots of the new release products. I wanted to color up the adorable giraffe from Lift Me Up. I used my copics and then cut him out with the Lift Me Up Confetti Cuts. I also did up the trio of cupcakes, because what's a celebration without cake?? I added some glitter to make it more festive. 



I also had to use the amazing Big Stripes Cover Panel. I jazzed up the circle window with the combo of Detailed Circles Confetti Cut I waned to use all the circles, so I cut each of them and nested them inside of each other so they didn't add bulk to my card. 


I stamped a dual sentiment from the Celebrations stamp set. I love how the words fit perfectly on the stripes. I did stamp one of them onto the banner die from Flowers For Mom. I needed a pop of color, so one of the Quick Card Panels-Party Time.  I also tucked in some Leafy Confetti Cut pieces. The finishing touch was a scattering of the solid dots from the Falling Confetti Confetti Cuts. I wanted to show you another way to use this fun die. It really adds some fun to any card. 


Take a closer look at the products that are NOW available! 















Be sure to check out the rest of the design team today! 
There is so much more to see! 
here is the list:

Fetti Friend--Laura Bassen 
Fetti Friend-Wanda Guess
Lisa Henke<---you are here
Fetti Friend-Thanh Vo
Fetti Friend-Candi Billman


Thanks so much for all your sweet words and comments this week. I can't tell you how much they mean to me. Happy shopping and happy hopping! I can't wait to see what you create with all the NEW RC products you order. 





Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Outstanding! Fantastic card! Love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stinkin' cute, I love it Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet giraffe, and love seeing how all the new circles can be used together, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Какая шикарная открытка: красочная, многодетальная!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this is just as sweet as can be!! Love the Kraft with the fun colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome give-away! Happy Mother’s Day to you too!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That giraffe cracks me up...think he'll have to come to live with me. Cupcakes appear to be his favorite food. Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this card- the nested circles are great. I love "nested" any-shapes when I design or make my cards haha! Such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! I like the die cut layers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the giraffe and cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If course the giraffes are my favorite, they are just so xute! Great birthday cards and a beautiful moms day card too! I love all your work it's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card design, and the cover die!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! Love how you placed the circle dies together in the background!! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. THIS IS THE MOST DARLING SCENE YOU CREATED, the dimension is great too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!