Saturday, May 14, 2016

Lil' Inker Design Perfect Pair and a SALE!


Hello stamper friends! Thanks for joining me on a Saturday. I have some exciting news....if you haven't heard, Laura is having a STORE WIDE SALE over on the LID site. Enjoy a little shopping and pick up the items on your wish list. 



I am also super excited to share with you that there are now matching dies to go with the adorable Perfect Pair stamp set. YAY!! I inked up the burger and fries image and made this card for you. I colored them up and used the Perfect Pair dies to cut them out. 



A few other products to take note of. I used the Silly Stitched Die set along my card base. The pretty paper is also from LID.....it's the Tribal Chic Paper pack. I also thought it would be fun to add in the Hey, Foxy word die. I cut it three times and glued the pieces together for some easy dimension. There are lots of word dies in the LID shop....check them out. 

Here is another look at the products I used on today's card. 





Make sure to stop by the LID Blog for all the SALE details. 

The design team also has some more inspiration so check them out, too! 
Have a great weekend. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Eep, I love this set!! Might just have to do a little Sunday morning shopping! Ce-ute card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!