**please click HERE for my Color Throwdown Card**
Yes! You read that right....a special mid-month release from Reverse Confetti. Jen was too excited about these new dies and goodies to make you wait.
We have a fun hop for you today, showing off the awesome new products: In The Bag Confetti Cut Bundle (comes with 6 clear tote bags) and the Layered Bow Confetti Cut. You can also purchase additional Clear Tote Bags individually.
I made a sweet little lollipop bouquet for my project today. I simply cut two of the In The Bag confetti cuts and made a base for some heart suckers. I found them at WalMart for $1 (there were 6 in the bundle! love that!). I tied on some Caribbean Solid twine to each lollipop.
Let me show you quick how I did that.
- Cut two of the In the Bag dies and trim off the scalloped edge of the one that will be towards the back of your bag.
- Add adhesive to the back of two skinnier flaps from the die cut pieces. The scalloped (front piece to your bag) piece add the adhesive to the back side and the other piece, the piece that you trimmed the scalloped edge from (this is the back and top of the insert) add the adhesive to the front or right side.
- Invert the back piece and attach the two pieces together, starting with the back of the bag first. Go ahead and punch some holes in the top piece. Or you can use a craft knife and cut an X for a slit to slide in your sucker sticks. Then finish off the box insert by adhering the final flaps together.
- Here is what the finished piece will look like. The Scallop edge will be the front of your bag insert and you now have a base to hold your suckers. I did add a little glue dot to the bottom of each of much suckers so they would stand up better.
- Here is the finished bag insert. Super cute and ready for the finishing touches.
I am sooooo in love with the tag die that is included with the In The Bag confetti cut. It's such a cute size and there are two different topper options for it. I stamped a greeting from Sugary Sweet Sentiments in red ink and added some mini hearts from the Heart Tag Topper die.
I also used the new Layered Bow Confetti Cut to dress up my bag. I used some felt and topped it with a heart from Stamped Note dies.
Here is another look at the finished Clear Tote Bag. It shows the gusseted sides. So cute!
Here is the list of those joining me today for
this special Reverse Confetti Release.
Lisa Henke<<Your are HERE
thanks for stopping by today! Happy Shopping!