Thursday, July 2, 2015

You're So Cool!

Summer and Ice Cream, two of my favorite things. I am linking up to the Color Throwdown and Mojo Monday Sketch with this card using some super sweet and yummy Reverse Confetti Products.


As soon as I saw the colors for the challenge I was thinking summer and so I reached for the Love and Ice Cream stamp set and matching Confetti Cut dies. I also spied the awesome Let's Celebrate Quick Card Panel with the orange dots. It was a great accent to my background. The Sentiment is from Let's Chill



Here is a close up of my cone. I used two different tones of turquoise-Blu Raspberry and Sno Cone. The sweet little heart confetti from Donut You Know were the perfect finishing touch to my ice cream cone. 



Here is the Color Throwdown color board. 











I have been busy working on new release stuff for RC. Be sure to join us on the 5th when we kick off our Countdown to Confetti!



Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I flipping LOVE EVERY SINGLE BIT of this! LOVE LOVE LOVE! The layout, the ice cream cone, that polka dot panel. LOVE! Perfection my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this card is fabulous! I love that sweet ice cream cone and your take on both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positively fabulous! Love that double scoop cone. Oh, and the bitty heart sprinkles! EEEK! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this summer card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Wonderful use of the sketch and colors!! This for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card Lisa. Love the little hearts on the ice cream. So yummy. Nice rich colors. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!