Tuesday, June 9, 2015

TCPTues 292 {wish you were here}

Hello, Tuesday and hello friend. It's time for the next TCP Tuesday Challenge. Head on over to the TCP Blog to see all the challenge details. It's a color challenge and I know you'll love it....soooo summery and sweet! 

I used the current Retro Sketch for my card layout and colored up the Travelin' Man stamp set (boo! it's out of stock currently....check back for status). 


I added a stretch of stitched road by cutting some Limelight card stock with the Wavy Stitched Border and then simply trimmed off the wavy part to give a straight road. 


Hop on over to the TCP Blog for all the challenge details. 
Here is the graphic to get you started. 


Here is the sketch I used for my card layout. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a beautiful day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, how darling. I love the sketched that you used, perfect for this image. I wish I was going with Mr Bunny, too. Perfect set for this time of year. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is so cute! Love your work and Copic coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, I like the way the paper split right down the center of the car. Good tweak to the sketch. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!