Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch 236- {BOO!}

Happy Sunday. A new fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch is up on Karen's Blog. I used it to make a fun Halloween card using my Lil 'inker Designs dies and stamps. I think that Ghost Border is soooo fun!


I used an old Web embossing folder for my Stitched Mats-squares and then added the vellum ghost on top.  The sentiment is from Boo's and Faces. I used Black archival ink to stamp the sentiment. It dries nicely on the vellum. 


I tied on some black bakers twine and finished it off with a trio of sequins. 



Come Play along: simply make a card with this layout and use the InLinkz button down at the very end of Karen's post to enter your card. The links will close on Friday at 10 PM (Mountain Time). Be sure to link directly to the blog post or gallery image which features your card. You may post a picture of the sketch on your blog, but please save the image to your computer first. Use the keyword SSSC236 if you plan to post your card in an online gallery.

 Don't forget to see what the Sweet Sunday Sketch team has done this week.
Make sure you check out the SSSC crew has done with the sketch. I love how these girls create. It's always inspiring. thanks for stopping by today. 


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh My Lisa, this is adorable!!! Lovetha Ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this super scary design, Lisa!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Total heart palps with this one Lisa! I love every inch of this card, from the embossed web, vellum ghost and embellishments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sweet and spooky card, Lisa! Love the vellum ghost layered over the web!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!