Wednesday, October 5, 2011

MFTWSC40-Hey Pumpkin

It's Wednesday and I have my sketch card done and ready on time. Of course this was easy to do with all the new OCT. Release products. Have you checked out the Brand Spankin' New section on the Brand Spankin' New MFT Website????



Here's the sketch...we're into week 40 already.
I used the new Pure Innocence stamp, Pumpkin Patch Girl. I was inspired by these Bella Blvd. papers again. Added some texture with a wood grain impression plate, the jute, and stitching. Oh and  bit of Fresh cut grass in felt. I added the sentiment with the skinny flag from First Place Award ribbon.

As always....Kim's Blog has the full DT line up for this week's sketch samples.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This card is lovely! Full of autumn colors. Big inspiration for me. Greetings from Poland. It is my first visit here, but for sure not last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your coloring is fantastic & your papers are just perfect! this one is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not be cuter! LOVE the papers and the felt grass!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!