Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Growing a Forest!

By the time I am done playing with this set I think I will have lots of lovely trees all over my craft room. LOL! This set is just so fun. I used Chocolate Chip textured cs and stamped those trees in Versamark. I used the fun retro circle pattern from the Good Morning Sunshine paper pack and punches some of those out and popped them up. Tied it all off with stitched chocolate ribbon (my favorite way to use this ribbon on a card. I feel it is a bit bulky to tie on a card) and a Pacific point corduroy button for a pop of color!
Hugs, Lisa

6 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. I love the colors. It is all so yummy.....the classy design, ribbon, button. Love it!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! I love how you popped the circles up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute one! Love how you added the extra circles, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So creative and unique, you are! And I must ask, did you get those corduroy buttons in EVERY COLOR?!? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Lisa!! I love those colors together!! I did not get this set....now I may need to, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab! Love the popped up circles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!