Sunday, May 15, 2016

Curtain Call-Birdhouse Challenge



It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


I combined some new and old Reverse Confetti products for my card today. I just LOVE that new Big Stripes Cover Plate. I covered up the circle cut out with the Woodgrain Confetti cut and some pretty paper. 

I cut out a white panel with the Happy Pretty Panel and stamped a sentiment from Whole Lotta Happy. I colored a Tweet Life birdhouse image with copics and then used the Tweet Life Confetti Cuts to cut it out. I tucked in a few Leafy Confetti Cuts behind the bird house and then completed the look with a wood veneer heart. 



Come play along, the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Birdhouse Designers












Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet Lisa! Love the patterned paper background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love the pattern paper and the confetti cuts - brilliantly used! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Lisa. Love the darling birdhouse... great layers and such pretty paper. The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Lisa! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!