Monday, July 27, 2015

Final Day Sneaky Peek

It's the final day of Sneaky Peek Week with The Cat's Pajamas. Tonight is our PJ Party over on the Facebook Page. Tomorrow is the big day.....it's RELEASE DAY! 

Today is my turn to show off the adorable County Fair Cut ups in it's full glory. I have used it a few times over the past week, but never with the pretty flags. I love that is has the separate flag pieces so you can customize the flags with any of your favorite colors and patterns. 





I kept my card simple by just stamping a sentiment from Simply Stacked Sentiments. I created a rounded note card piece with the Toppers Cut ups. I love that notebook edge. Some Devine Twine in green finished this one up. 



Here's a closer look at the new products I used today.





See you over at the PJ party tonight!




Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. So pretty - love the fresh colors Lisa. I adore this die and you used it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun idea. Love the notebook paper with the sentiment.
    the banner is a good idea.
    thanks for sharing a great card.
    see you at the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the County Fair die! So many fun elements to it, and your card is adorable! Love the banners in the fun papers!
    Can't make the party tonight, but I will peek in at the very tail end as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and simple, love the colors and wholesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, this card is fabulous. You really have me sold on that County Fair CutUp. Thanks for all the inspiration this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design--I like the colors and patterns of paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that new die and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!