Friday, May 3, 2013

MFT May Teasers {day 3-Destiny}

Hello and happy Friday! We are into the third day of the MFT Teasers. Are you having fun?? We have LOTS more to share. The May 7 at 10pm is the official release date. You can shop all the Brand Spankin' new stuff at that time. 

Today I'm showing off the new stamp set Life's Direction. I paired it up with some awesome new Die-namcis. 

I pulled out two of the new colors, Steel Blue and Red Hot ink, along with some Hot Fudge to stamp a herd of farm animals onto a kraft rounded frame from BLUEPRINTS3 Die-namics. I then cut a Chicken Wire panel from Hot Fudge cs and placed it over top of the animals. Along the bottom of the animal stamped panel, I also added the new FARM FENCE Die-namics. I cut it from Natural cs and sponged on some Kraft ink to all of the edges to make it pop and give it a bit of a distressed look. 


The sentiment is from the LIFE'S DIRECTION stamp set. I stamped it in RED HOT ink. But before I added the sentiment, I stamped the weather vane image (stamped off once first) in Kraft ink. Such words of wisdom. I added a pretty Steel Blue button and some hemp twine. 



Here's another look at the other two Steel blue Buttons I added as well as a closer look at the awesome new CHICKEN WIRE Die-namics. It's really cool!



thanks for stopping by again today. Come back tomorrow....I've got more goodies to share. :)
Hop on over to the MFT Blog to see all the Release details and the full reveal of today's stamps and Die-namics. 

**please note, New product links will not be active until May 7, at 10pm**


Pin It
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. OMGosh what a great scene, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was love at first sight for me with this new set and dienamics!
    I love the steel blue colour.Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job GF! I love how you layered everything. :)

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love your colors and great idea to add the fence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Adding the fence was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and so many wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the Honeycomb pattern and not heard of the die you used. have some other Die-Namics dies. This is great with cut out look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love the fence paired with the chicken wire! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG girlie fab card! love all the added elements ..and the sentiments are perfection

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card - love using the wire die on the top layer, great JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new stamps and dies! The chicken wire is a fave! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazed at all the colors Steel Blue goes with. Very versatile. Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lisa, your card makes me smile! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, Lisa you have convinced me to want the fence and the steel buttons! All the rest I already wanted haha, BRAVO your card is a hit with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!