Friday, May 24, 2013

FWF-celebrating Dads

Happy Friday!
**please scroll down to see my Birthday Blog Hop post**

I am working ahead
and checking things off my 
list. 
One of them being this year's
Father's Day  cards. 
Thanks to Unity
and this week's 
Stamp of the Week.

Have you seen them??
There are three of the sweetest
dad sentiments. 
{all about dad}

If you are not a SOTW member yet.
Today is the day to sign up!
Don't miss out on this week's stamps
and look forward to a bit of Unity in
your mailbox every week. 

I used this week's MOJO MOnday sketch for this card. 
I put a few MFT Die-namics to work
 (postage stamp stax, oval stax, and Tool Die-namics). 
love those dies :)
See the sweet tools I added to the bows?

 For this card, 
I am playing along with 
the uber talented and fellow Unity DT member, 
Lisa Arana's 
Wanna Sketch Challenge. 
It's her 5th one......have you played??

I used all of the sentiment's included in this week's 
in MFT Berrylicious, Steel Blue, and Factory Green inks.


 Feather's are HOT right now. 
I cut two from the MFT Feather's and Arrows Die-namcis 
and used them to embellish my card. 
A quick fishtail flag from Blueprints2 Die-namics and
I had card no. 2 done. 

Check out Lisa's sketch challenge HERE. 

and then be sure to stop by the 
Unity Blog today. 
Friend's with Flair can be found HERE.

Pin It
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. A really lovely father's day card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are fabulous. Great mix of the MFT dies with the new Unity sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's Day cards. I like the tool charms on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your daddy cards. The colors and your use of the SOTW are amazing!!! You rocked the wanna sketch! I adore those feather dies too. Thank you SO MUCH for playing along with wanna sketch dearie. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I love the first one with the tools! that would be perfect for dh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Lisa, these are amazing Dad cards. Great masculine designs with the perfect colors, sentiments and trimmings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's lovely for dad! I love the tools hanging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are lovely for Father's cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great father's day card, I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cards - those diecut tools are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so great!! Great balance btwn the companies!!
    I am excited about this because I have most of the goodies already!!! :) :) :) (well, not the feathers... my hubby is more of a fish guy. hmmmmm)
    :) :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great work, as always. Love the dies and the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the "manly" elements on your card! The woodgrain, the tools, the PP with measurements.....perfect for a handy man kind of dad!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice work with your cards. Love the design in both, specially the one with the rulers on the background. tks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa! Both cards are really wonderful cards for Father's Day. Thanks for the inspiration. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two beautiful, masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two great masculine cards! I really like the first one with the die cut tools!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You've made a pair of wonderful guy cards! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!