- You can attend the New Release Party on December 11 from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can WIN PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on December 11 at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is going on now! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on December 11 just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
Check out one of the new Die-namics releasing this month....you are going to FALL in LOVE!! It's called Insert it-Insta Frame and it's a perfect fit to those smaller PL pockets.
How sweet is the Instagrammed sentiment??!!! I ♥ Instagram ( I got mine printed from Printstagram. It was fast and I love the 4x4 squares). It's part of the CAPTURED MEMORIES stamp set. Then I accented it with one of the darling dies from ACCENT IT-CUTE CAMERS.
I am partial to this pocket. It's one of the first pictures we have of our sweet fur baby. One of my boys is holding him while we were deciding between two puppies on our Puppy Pick day. I can't get over how fuzzy and tiny he was. I used the By The Letters-upper case alphabet Die-namcis to cut out his name and filled the empty space with another Pet Charms Die-namics. How perfect is that?!
Another 4x6 slot to fill. I added more coordinating papers and a heart from Homespun Birdhouse and the larger oval from Flags & Tags to stamp the "captured" sentiment strip. This stamp is included with the CAPTURED MEMORIES stamp set. These two sets work so well together....you should ask Santa for both!
The final pocket I had to fill was one more 4x6 slot. I used it as another excuse (as if I need one) to use the INSERT IT-INSTAFRAME Die-namics. I also added a strip of the new MINI DOUBLE DOT BORDER DIE-NAMICS.
The Instaframe Die is the same size as the Insert It Die-namics. I use that to layer behind the frame. It helps hold it all together. Here is how I layered it all together.
1. I cut the Insert It Die-namic from kraft paper. The photo was cut from the square of the INSTA-FRAME DIE-NAMICS, and then I cut another frame from Whip Cream card stock.
2. Stamp the grid stamp (LOVE that it's just a bit larger than the dies for easy placement. Add any other journaling or stamps. I used the snapshot quote from Captured Moments.
3. Adhere the grid frame to the Insert It cut piece.
4. Adhere the photo in the open cut frame. It's a perfect fit, everytime!
This layout was a breeze to pull together with these amazing products AND with the help of this month's Scrapbook Sketch. I used the Project Life version. You should come play along. There is also a 12x12 version of the sketch. You can check out all the Details HERE! There is a prize up for grabs....you can't win if you don't play.
There will be a random draw each month from all the participants who have uploaded their Scrap Samples to Splitcoaststampers using the monthly keyword. Two winners will be chosen each month and the winners will receive a $15 gift voucher. If the winner used MFT stamps, they will receive $ 5 in bonus bucks, for a total of $20. Check out theFAQ – MFT Scrapbooking Challenge on the MFT Forum if you need any further info on this challenge or help on how to upload your sample to the gallery.
Have fun and good luck!
Here's another loook at the finished layout. Like I said...it makes me giddy! Love this little guy. Who happens to not be SO LITTLE anymore. I took this photo of him yesterday. They sure grow fast. He is probably close to 40lbs. now.
Now hop on over to Kim's Blog. She has the line up with today's inspiration.
These two Die-namics were released in October. I think they are MUST HAVES, too!
Here are the other products I used on today's layout.