Sunday, May 8, 2022

Reverse Confetti May Release/ Happy Birthday RC

Join me and the rest of the Confetti crew & friends as we celebrate the May Reverse Confetti Release and the 9th Birthday! You can SHOP THE NEW RELEASE HERE
BUT.... you might want to join me first with the amazing release day blog hop. 

I have a card with the gorgeous new Roses stamp set. I still had my watercolors out so I decided to try my hand at water coloring with them. Not my strong suit, but I like how they turned out. Bright and pretty. 

I used a handful of new confetti cuts on this card, starting with the Roses Confetti Cuts. I am so excited for the stitched frame that is included with this one. Always a fun detail. My sentiment was created with the Layered Friend Confetti Cut in black card stock and I used one of the sentiments included in the Roses stamp set. 


Up next, I used the Roses stamp again, but this time as a background for the new Big Confetti Tag. I stamped it in grey ink for a subtle background. I used the same sentiment combo of the Layered Friend Confetti Cut and greeting from Roses stamp set. How sweet is that word die cut from holographic card stock?! 


The tag needed just one more thing and I decided to add the smallest butterfly from the Beautiful Day stamp set. I added colored it up with some copics and added a touch of glitter with some Crystal Stickles. 




Follow me to check out the amazing inspiration from the Fetti Friends and DT. 

Thank for all the comments and support this release. I always appreciate you stopping by. 











3 comments:

  1. รีวิวเกมสล็อต Finnegan's Formula สล็อต 5 รีล 4 แถว ที่มาพร้อมกับฟังก์ชั่นพิเศษ ที่จะสามารถเพิ่มโอกาสในการได้รับเงินรางวัลมากขึ้นหลายเท่า.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so grateful I found your webpage this was a very good post
    Spending some time and actual effort to
    produce a very good article
    masturbator cup
    male masturbator cup

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!