Monday, November 8, 2021

Reverse Confetti/ November Release Day!

Join me and the rest of the Confetti crew & friends as we celebrate the November Reverse Confetti Release! You can SHOP THE NEW RELEASE HERE
BUT.... you might want to join me first with the amazing release day blog hop. 

I had so much fun with this release. I used a handful of the new Confetti Cuts for this first card. I adore the Layered Joy Confetti Cuts. I but it from holographic cs and it is amazing! I added it to the top of a Buttercup cs. 


I layered it up over the Brilliance Cover Panel in Polar White and then accented with the Open Drop Cover Panel framed center piece. I did some ink blending to add some buttercup ink to the back drop. I then accented with focal point with some doves & sentient from Adore Him stamp set.


I pulled out another great mix of products for this one. The Ornament Confetti Cut in Brick card stock and added in a snowy hill and the sweet little owl from Polar Party. I used the Polar Party Confetti Cuts to cut him out and popped him up with foam dimensionals. In the background I stamped some Snowflake Season in RC Aqua and tied on a hemp twine bow. 


The sentiment is from the FREE WITH PURCHASE set, Snowy Sentiment in Sand ink. 


I just had to create an ornament with the Ornament Confetti Cut. I cut the frame from Iced Aqua ink and then added a Snowflake Season stamp 


Here is the detail from the embossing on the Snowflake Season stamp and then cut with the matching Snowflake Season Confetti Cuts. I simply used some twine and double sided tape to suspend the snowflake. 




I am grateful for all the love this week. Thank you. 
Come follow me and check out with Fetti Friends have to share today. 
















1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!